24 hours a day, 7 days a week
AB Apartment Barcelona is one of the leading apartment rental agencies based in Barcelona. We have the widest selection of holiday apartment rentals in the city and have 2 centrally located offices, not to mention a young, dynamic and professional team.
We have more than 10 years of experience in the industry and we’re always looking towards the future. Our portfolio is continually growing and we’re currently working on new projects which expand our services to popular holiday destinations outside Barcelona. We also have a wide range of long-term rentals and apartments for sale.
By carrying out an internship with AB Apartment Barcelona, you’ll be able to:
• Improve your knowledge of languages, especially Spanish and English
• Get some useful, hands-on work experience
• Put into practice what you’ve learned or are currently learning in your studies, whether your subject is tourism, hospitality, marketing, accounting or customer care
• Be part of a fun, international and talented team
Barcelona is an amazing city, with plenty to offer students. It’s energetic, cosmopolitan and there’s always something to do. Sandwiched between the beach and the mountains, the Catalan capital offers some of the best culture, gastronomy and nightlife in the world, which are just a few of the reasons why people from all corners of the globe choose to make the move to Barcelona.
AB Apartment Barcelona offers various paid and unpaid internships throughout the year. They can be:
• Undertaken as part of your studies or simply voluntary in order to get some work experience
• Part or full time, depending on the company’s needs at the time and your study schedule
• For a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of an extension
• In the following departments: Customer Service/Marketing/Accounting/Sales/IT
Tasks you’ll be carrying out include some of the following:
• Researching, writing and editing content for online publication
• Researching and writing posts and updates on our social media platforms
• Building relationships with partners and client prospection
• Responding to customer inquiries via email and telephone
• Working on marketing campaigns
• Translating texts for publication on our website
• Maintaining the reservations database and accompanying customers to apartments
Each of our internships requires a different profile, but our prerequisites in general are that you must:
• Be currently studying and/or be able to provide an internship agreement from your school or university
• Be fluent in either English or Spanish, and any other language is a bonus
• Be dedicated, hard-working and motivated
• Have excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude
If you think you fit the requirements and are interested in finding out more about the internship positions we have open at the moment, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to specify in which department you’d most like experience.
As per December 13th Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 concerning the Protection of Personal Data, the personal details you provide in this information request and that provided in this form will be included in a file created by AB Apartment Barcelona and for which it shall be responsible. You are entitled to access your information in the file, to rectify it if it is erroneous, or cancel it if you so wish to do so at the following address: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 558 Bajos, 08011-Barcelona (Spain)· Tel.: (+34) 93 481 35 77 · Fax: (+34) 93 368 38 07·