1. Within 24 hours of successfully completing your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email containing the contact details of the apartment owner/representative and details of where you must complete your check-in procedure. This will either be at the AB Apartment Barcelona check-in office, or at the apartment itself.
2. You are obliged to contact the apartment owner/representative at least 3 days before you arrive to provide your estimated time of arrival in Barcelona, as well as information on your flight number/time (if applicable).
3. Check-in is from 15:00h onwards. Arrivals after 20:00h will be subject to an extra fee of 30€ and arrivals after midnight (00:00) will be charged an additional 45€, unless another amount is stipulated on the apartment page. There is no late check-in fee for apartments with GI reference numbers. Upon arrival, you must go to the check-in point indicated in your confirmation email, bringing with you:
• A copy of the confirmation email
• Valid identification documents of each of the guests staying in the apartment
• The remainder of the balance in cash, unless another method of payment is stipulated in your confirmation email.
• The damage deposit. Please check your confirmation email for the method of payment that will be required. For more information on the damage deposit, please see our Terms and Conditions.
4. After you have checked in, you will receive the keys to your apartment. In the case that you have to complete check-in at the AB Apartment Barcelona office, we will give you the necessary information on how to get to your apartment.
5. If you arrive before 15:00h on the day of check-in or if you have a late flight on the day of check-out, you have the option of leaving your luggage in more than 80 safe spaces in Barcelona from €1 an hour or €5 each day, according to what you need.
If you should find any problems in the apartment upon entry or during your stay, including damaged or missing items, please contact the owner/representative immediately, and he or she will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible. For more information on this subject, please see our Terms and Conditions.