Your privacy is important to us.
This statement tells you how we use the information you share with www.apartmentbarcelona.com.
AB Apartment Barcelona will collect user data at various points on our website. This information will be stored in a file held by Come2BCN S.L. for the following purposes:
• Carrying out administration requested by the client/prospective owner. The client/prospective owner must provide true, complete and exact information.
• Making reservations
• Guest reviews (please see below)
• Informing you about our offers (you may opt-out of our mailing list at any time by emailing us at email@example.com).
In order to process and complete your reservation, AB Apartment Barcelona collects the following personal data: your name, address, email address, telephone number, passport, ID or driving licence number, credit/debit card, or PayPal details and reservation preferences. In some cases we may collect certain bank details in order to process a bank transfer.
We may also collect data about your computing device such as browser type, IP address, operating system, Unique Device Identifier, application version and number of clicks in order to analyse trends and demographics, and to improve our website. Although these are generally anonymised data, they may be considered to be personal data in certain circumstances, such as when they are combined. In cases such as these, the data will be processed according to current European Law on Data Protection.
Your data may be transferred to a third party under the following circumstances:
• We will disclose your name, contact details, passport, ID or driving licence number, and credit/debit card details to the relevant apartment owner and/or banking authority in order to complete your reservation. We will only provide the apartment owner with the data that are needed to process your reservation. We encourage you to contact the owner about the use of your personal data.
• The feedback we receive from our customers is very important to us. Therefore we may send you an email promptly after your stay, inviting you to complete our guest review/online survey form. By completing our guest review/online survey, you accept that we may publish the information you provide on our website for the sole purpose of informing future customers of your opinion of the quality of the apartment and of the quality of service you received from AB Apartment Barcelona. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, publicly display, refuse or remove reviews at our discretion. The information you provide may be also be shared with our affiliated, co-branded and/or linked website partners.
• We may disclose your personal data to an investigative or government authority if required to do so by law (or any regulation having the force of law) or in order to detect, prevent or prosecute criminal acts.
AB Apartment Barcelona adheres to the levels of security of personal data protection required by current EU legislation. AB Apartment Barcelona observes the appropriate security procedures to prevent personal data misuse and only authorised employees are permitted to access and use personal data in order to carry out their duties.
If you wish to modify any of your personal data, or you find that the personal information on our records is incorrect, we will change it at your request. If you have any questions about security on our website, or if you wish to exercise your right to oppose your data being stored on our system and subsequently remove it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small amount of information stored on your web browser by a website. AB Apartment Barcelona uses the following types of cookies:
• Performance cookies. We use these cookies to gather user data such as viewed web pages, clicks, date/time stamp information, referring/exit pages, and search words. This information is anonymous and helps us to optimise and improve our website.
• Retargeting cookies. We use these cookies to show you AB Apartment Barcelona advertisements on other websites based on how you have used our website.
• Third party cookies. Apartmentbarcelona.com may show you some advertisements from third parties to help you get the most out of your Barcelona experience. Third party cookies allow us to track visitor clicks on advertisements run on our site.
By using the AB Apartment Barcelona website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Cookies can be removed at any time. To do this, go to your browser settings and select which cookies you wish to accept or reject.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. If any changes are made, this statement will be updated.
This statement was last updated in July 2016.
AB Apartment Barcelona is owned by Come2BCN S.L., a registered Private Limited Company in Spain. Company registration No. B64614951. Registered in the Barcelona Trade Register, volume 22,599, page 53, leaf B-39559, inscription 1.
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 558 Bajos | 08011-Barcelona (Spain) Tel (+34) 934 813 577 | Fax (+34) 933 683 807